With Micah away, Eric and Mike get together to chat about Nintendo's insanity, the New 3DS not coming to North America, Microsoft's "Holograms" that are totally not holograms, BlackBerry CEO John Chen losing his mind, and Apple Watch battery life rumours.
(My apologies for the lower-quality audio this week, especially the horrible quality in first 5 minutes. We're changing up our recording process to ensure this never happens again! -Eric)
- New Nintendo 3DS XL doesn't include an AC adapter / Polygon
- Smaller New 3DS won't be released in North America / Wired
- Exclusive hands-on with Microsoft Hololens / Wired
- The Microsoft Hololens "nut sack grabbing" gesture / @CaseyNewton
- BlackBerry CEO John Chen wants cross-platform iMessage / TUAW
- Apple Watch battery targets revealed / 9to5Mac